Add downloadable files
You can add most types of files (PDFs, documents, spreadsheets) as downloads to your web page. These will be positioned in a Downloads section on your page.
- In the Navigation view select the page you want to edit.
- Right click and select Edit>>Content.
- Scroll down the page to find the Downloads area and click on the Choose downloads icon.(The exact position of the Choose Downloads icon will vary according to the page style).
- This will open the Sitekit Asset Picker popup window.
- Find the documents you want to include as downloads in the Asset Tree, and double click on them to include them on the page.
- You are able to change the order of the documents by dragging and dropping them in the right-hand panel. (If you wish to delete any entries in the list, click on the x symbol alongside the file name).
- Click OK, the window will automatically close and take you back to the Content page. Notice that the file you selected has been added to the list of downloads.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish.
To upload a new file when in the Sitekit Asset Picker window, select the target folder in the left hand panel, then click the Upload button in the right panel. This will open the Sitekit Asset Uploader window. Here you can select a file and upload it into the current folder.