See who made what changes
When editors, managers, etc. make changes to pages on your website they automatically leave a record of what they have done. This is called the Audit Trail. There's a list of what we audit in the FAQs
To see who has made changes to which pages:
- In the Reports tab, click Audit Trail.
The Audit Trail page is displayed showing the history of for top 100 recorded changes.
- You can change the 'show top' option to a larger number to see more results or to see the history for a longer period you can select Date Range and then select the appropriate dates from the drop-downs.
- To see only particular types of changes select them from the picklist.
- To see only changes made by one or more admin users select the appropriate username from the picklist.
- To search the audit trail enter your search in the box in the header marked 'containing' and click on update.(10.4)
- If you want to replace the current version with the previous version, find the page and click Rollback to this version.
- To see the archived data relating to a changed page, click View.