Configure a mailing list
To edit/create a mailing list module:
- Click Mailing Lists on the Modules area of the Configure tab.
- Select from the Configure Mailing List table the module you want to change and click Edit.
Edit the details below as required.
- Mailing List Name - type in the box the name of the mailing list module.
- Mailshot header text for plain format emails - type in the box any text that you want to include as a header when sending plain format emails to this mailing list.
- Mailshot footer text for plain format emails - type in the box any text that you want to include as a footer when sending plain format emails to this mailing list.
- Channel owner email - type the email address of the person who is in charge of this mailing list.
All 'unsubscribe' notifications will be sent to this email address.
- URL for a third party channel mailing list - this is an advanced feature. Contact your administrator for more information.
- Click Save.
In order to create a new mailing list click Add at the bottom of the table and then edit the new entry as above.